When downloading the Aurora app onto an iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad, users have the option to activate a 7-day free trial to Aurora club content. This free trial is through iTunes, which means Apple handles the activation, cancellation, and any fees. Please see below for more explanation about how the free trial works.
1. Unlock Aurora: By going directly to the club page, or by tapping on any locked design asset, you'll see the monthly and yearly subscription options. Only the yearly subscription option comes with a 7-day trial to an Aurora subscription on your phone. Either option will unlock everything in the Aurora app.
2. If you don't want to start a trial: If you do not wish to start a free trial, you can use the 'X' in the top right corner of the screen to exit. This will take you to the main home screen of the Aurora app, where you can explore our free content (tons of it!). We've made sure that the Aurora app has a ton of free content so that even free users can enjoy the Aurora experience. Subscription content will have club banner icons on top of it.
3. View Subscription Terms: If you decide to start a free trial, click on "Yearly Subscription". The free trial will be active for 7 days, at which point you will be charged the full yearly subscription price. Please cancel the trial at least 24 hours before it ends to avoid any charges from iTunes.
4. Cancel your free trial: If you do not wish to continue into an annual subscription at the end of the free trial, please be sure to cancel as soon as possible. This help article includes details about how to cancel your free trial through iTunes settings on your device.
5. Using Calm after your trial: If you cancel the free trial before it ends, the app will revert back to the locked version at the end of 7 days. You will then only be able to access our free content, which you're welcome to enjoy as much as you'd like. If you do not cancel, you will be billed the full annual subscription price and you will continue to have access to the entire Aurora app for the duration of your 1-year subscription.